Friday 8 May 2009

Bad Monty!

This morning I let the cats out as normal and after going to relieve themselves (I'm guessing that's what they needed to do!) - I caught Monty having a good sniff at the strawberry plants. A second later, I caught him biting at the flowers and I actually caught him mid-bite, before spraying him with some water.


Having plants around my cats is such a bad idea.... It was Alfie pulling up the Sunflowers a few days ago. The buggers!

All seedlings are doing very well and without wanting to bore you with pictures galore of all of them, I've uploaded progress pics to my Flickr account and I shall continue to do so. So if I've not posted a pic of a particular thing I'm growing on my blog. Be sure to find it here.

Also potted up some Morning Glory last night, for my front garden. Can't wait to see if they do actually come through. Got my Cornflower Blue Balls through the post this morning, so might pot them tonight.

Things I'm waiting for: Common Fennel seeds, Border Auriculas (young plant) and some Lemon Balm seeds.

0 comments: