Friday 15 May 2009

Busy Bee!

I managed to get a lot done yesterday, but by 'eck am I paying for it today. Decorating, building furniture, housework and gardening all squeezed into a few days is not recommended and I very much doubt I'll be doing it again. I don't even think my legs would allow it!

My greenhouse still isn't here. I'm hoping it'll come today, that way if it's nice (I know it won't be) over the weekend, or even some dry spells, we can get out the back and start turning the ground over. I received some advice from a gardening forum a few weeks ago, but I didn't take it on board and I really should have. It would have made turning the soil so much easier. Ah well, we all learn by our mistakes eh?!

Called into Mums yesterday afternoon for a quick coffee and some update pics on what I'm storing in her greenhouse. I shall leave you all with these:



2 comments:

Matron said...

I know that feeling of aching muscles after hard physical work in the garden. Funnily enough I find it a 'good' ache when I know it is for a greater purpose!

Char / Stitchary! said...

Your seedlings look soooo much better than mine. I swear, if I try to grow anything inside, it's a goner. Any chance they'll have is if I can directly sow the seeds outdoors.